Why Choose Raw Dog Food
So, you've made the decision to raw feed your dog. Brilliant! Now you need to decide how to go about it. Raw feeding can be confusing, time consuming and messy. But, with our help, it doesn't need to be.
Or, maybe you're an old pro at this raw feeding game, but you're looking for something new to try. Either way, there are many reasons why you should choose our raw dog food:
- We use only locally sourced, human grade meat (literally the same meat that we have for our own Sunday roasts), fresh fruit and vegetables with added beneficial vitamins and minerals.
- We never add any water, bulking agents, colourings, preservatives, flavourings, grain, rice or cereals
- We are proud to be the most environmentally friendly dog food manufacturers in Cornwall. Our meals come in convenient 300g and 500g portions, served in biodegradable, compostable or recyclable containers.
- We have ranges suitable for puppies, adult dogs and also pregnant and lactating bitches.
- If you order online, the meals are delivered to your door frozen. All you need to do is simply thaw and serve. No mess, no fuss!
- We also make a range of healthy, natural treats for your dog to enjoy.
- Finally, as a family of dog lovers, we have your dog's best interests at heart. We are happy to help you and your dog make the transition to our raw dog food in any way we can. Feel free to pop into our shop, call or email us with any questions you may have.
Order Raw Dog Food Now
All Michies complete nutritionally balanced meals conform to the nutrient requirements for dogs according to FEDIAF Nutritional Guidelines for Complete Dog Food.
Our Nutritionist has a BSc (Hons) in Animal Nutrition and over 25 years experience in the field. He has developed dog meals especially for Michies that incorporate the essential nutrient levels using natural and wholesome ingredients.
All Michies meals achieve the correct proportions of protein, carbohydrates, minerals, trace elements and vitamins for your dogs daily requirements and will benefit all dogs, including working dogs.
At Michies we take every careful step to produce, to the highest standard, nutritional, quality safe dog food.
As with all raw food we strongly suggest the following tips:
- Unpack your order as soon as it is delivered
- Place in your freezer as soon as you can in the sealed containers
To defrost in preparation for meal time place the container for the meal in the fridge.
NEVER MICROWAVE TO DEFROST - DO NOT COOK
Defrosting at room temperature is not recommended. We suggest defrosting in a fridge, defrosting times may vary depending on fridge temperature settings.
Always make sure you clean your dogs feed bowl and water bowl after every meal.
Read more: Why Choose Raw Dog Food